Citrix Synergy is just around the corner and starts officially on Tuesday the 21st of May. Prior to this event, I received a lot of question which session you need to attend to get to know everything around Citrix and Windows Virtual Desktop.
Note: I’ve updated this article with all the recordings of the sessions I suggested to visit one week ago.
FInd it all out here…
Keynote w/ Brad Anderson
Brad Anderson Corporate VP, Enterprise Experiences & Management at Microsoft will join PJ Hough – EVP and Chief Product Officer at Citrix during the opening keynote to talk about Windows Virtual Desktop, Microsoft 365 as Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) model and how Citrix adds value.
Joint sessions with Microsoft
With the joint sessions, I mean people from Citrix and Microsoft will share the stage to tell you everything about the new stuff that is coming for Windows Virtual Desktop and how Citrix adds value.
- SYN139: Citrix and Microsoft: A value-add across your workspace | Tuesday, May 21 – 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- SYN212: Windows Virtual Desktop and Citrix: New opportunities for desktop and app virtualization | Wednesday, May 22 – 3:30 – 4:15 pm
- SYN232: Geek’s guide to the workspace (part 7): more than one way to VDI | Thursday, May 23 – 1:30 – 2:15 pm
SYN214 will also be repeated on Thursday, May 23 at 4:30 – 5:15 pm
Citrix sessions on WVD and Azure
- SYN111: Desktops-as-a-Service with Citrix | Tuesday, May 21, 4:00 – 4:45 pm
- SYN105: Citrix on Azure: What you need to know | Wednesday, May 22 – 4:30 – 5:15 pm
Also, don’t forget to attend our session…
Don’t miss our (us = Thomas Poppelgaard and myself) Citrix Synergy session below as well – we’ll share insights on performance and share our best practices:
- SYN210: Avoid performance stress when using hybrid cloud workloads | Wednesday, May 22, 10:30 – 11:15 am
Come visit the Windows Virtual Desktop booth!
(this is obviously not possible anymore, the event happened last week 🙂 ) We do have a Windows Virtual Desktop booth section on the expo hall. It’s on number #416 and we’re (we = people from Microsoft) happy to answer every question you have there.
Hope to see you there.